Last Updated: March 17, 2021
We do not, and without your consent will not sell, lease, or rent your information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. You may exercise your right to be forgotten at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect categories of personal data and information, the general purposes of which, include these (we sometimes refer to the personal data and information we collect as “Personal Data”):
Personal Data You Provide: Generally this data or information establishes your account, method/means of identifying institutions in your personal financial network, and potentially also your methods and means of payment, services and other data related to our relationship with you.
You may share this Personal Data when you visit the Site, register to use the Service, in connection with your use of the Service, and in other instances where you may provide it to us. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us and generally will fall into the categories described below.
User Data. It includes but may not be limited to this information:
- your name, email address, mobile phone number, and physical address,
- as well as the financial information and other Personal Data you provide us or enable us to access through third parties (discussed further below),
- certain banking and financial information in connection with any Services fees, including as necessary to assure payments can be processed by our third party payment processors,
- And personal identifiers you may have such as your social security number and/or state/governmental identifiers, driver’s license numbers or other government issued identification numbers, date of birth, age, gender, and other personal details you choose to share with us that may be necessary to verify your identity and/or provide other services unique to you and your preferences.
Administrative Data. This information may include device and system information, product license information, and/or usage and preference information including how you want us to communicate with you. This data helps us to understand and best serve your expectations, needs, interests and requirements.
Security Data. This data may include specifics about your financial accounts or transactions, location data and other information you provide to organize your personal financial network.
Diagnostic Information. If and as you use our Services and platform we may capture and preserve application crash reports, information you share regarding your customer experience as necessary to troubleshoot any malfunctioning Services. For example, when you call, in message, chat, email, or otherwise communicate with us, we may retain and review recordings and records and the contents of the communications as required or permitted by law and our recording and information management policies. Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use or interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), and geographical location information. In particular, the following information may be created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Service (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Service.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Your Choices: On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off or otherwise manage them. Kredit has no control over your choice of browser or the policies and practices of the browser companies. Please assure you review any browser companies’ own policies and procedures. For your convenience here are links to a number of browser companies where you can review the policies and procedures each has:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Service and the choices you make about setting cookies may have an impact on the scope of functions associated with features of the Service you are able to access.
If you access the Service on your mobile device, the configuration of the applications or technology on your mobile device may, through no control of Kredit, limit your opportunities to control tracking, advertising or other settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use all or some of the Personal Data we collect from you or from devices associated with you, for purposes including the following:
- To personalize content and your experience;
- To provide and facilitate your engagement with the Service, including to verify your identity and facilitate communications and payments between you and third-party financial institutions via our platform;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and Services or third-party products and services;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service and to troubleshoot any issues you or other users may report to us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuse of our Service, and to assure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with our legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. By providing your contact information to us you are giving us permission to use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also change your permissions regarding marketing emails and/or text messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists you will no longer receive marketing communications, but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests. Please understand that any changes in your communication preferences will take effect prospectively and will be processed within a reasonable timeframe after you contact us to notify us regarding a change.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Our platform is designed to facilitate communications between you and financial institutions you tell us about that are in your personal financial network. Accordingly, we will share your Personal Data with those financial institutions in accordance with your use of our Service, including to 5 facilitate payments from you to such financial institutions. In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties, subject to applicable laws, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers we contract with or coordinate with, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, and banking, credit or financial service providers, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Service, please see our “Cookies Notice”). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your Personal Data.
- Companies You Select: If you direct us to share your Personal Data with another company, by electing to share your personal information with others to fulfill your request, we will share your Personal Data and once shared it will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of those other companies.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. DATA RETENTION, STORAGE AND PROCESSING.
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please log in to your account or contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. Kredit does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to us through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONALITY
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Kredit via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
9. YOUR CHOICES
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Service, those features of our Services may be unavailable to you. You can also contact us to ask us any questions, make recommendations, or to seek assistance in updating or correcting your Personal Data.
12. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ RIGHTS Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional privacy rights that are described in more detail here.